Insects...............................








This is Vivienne she has a little bed in my bookshelf in my workroom.........she reminds me of a hen on a nest waiting to lay an egg!


So the past couple of days ive been working on some new pieces and im really enjoying making them ......im working on some insects and bugs.
They are all made from wire and bits of plastic,jewellery pieces and vintage and new fabrics.










These are just some of my first ones,but i think there are lots of scope with these.
Imagine a wall filled with them!
Above a fireplace,a hall way or hundreds up a stairwell...............

Im going to the market today so i can buy some silks in jewel colours so i can work on some more elaborate ones.


When i get back i should have a bit of a tidy up.......things are getting messy again.

Comments

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging. I love your little spider people and can't wait to see more. Best wishes.:) Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love your toys, they are so beautiful. And your new insects are amazing. beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts