About Me

My Photo
Leeds, Yorkshire, United Kingdom
I've been making things all my life in some way.....its all I know and all I want to do. You are welcome to follow me on any of the following links...Website, Pinterest, Etsy, Flickr, Tumblr, and Facebook.

Friday, 25 February 2011

new moons.....

Made some new moons for my etsy shop.
These have long legs which I like better than the first ones with the short legs.
Long legs are better for running and dancing. I like the way they look moody.
































http://www.etsy.com/shop/MisterFinch

4 comments:

  1. I love these, but they are a bit priapic!! Especially Mr Moon sittin down LOL ...

    Just had a look in your wonderfully re-stocked shop and I'm going to have to get a moth ... I can't resist ...!! Pay day Monday wahoo!

    Any chance you're goin to have any sleepin foxes in thre soon?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Priapic!
    Thanks thats all I can see now!lol
    Sleeping foxes.....maybe soon the ones that I had are going to London.
    My babies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow... I love the legs and the BOOTS! Great work... and for what it's worth, I thought the last moon was a bit priapic sitting down too... but that's part of the charm.

    Paul, I love how you made the legs longer - which is better for running. I can imagine him running around more easily now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It makes me smile that you call me Paul.
    x

    ReplyDelete