About Me

My Photo
Leeds, Yorkshire, United Kingdom
I've been making things all my life in some way.....its all I know and all I want to do. You are welcome to follow me on any of the following links...Website, Pinterest, Etsy, Flickr, Tumblr, and Facebook.

Wednesday, 16 February 2011

Moths.........

Here are some Moths from my new collection for spring/summer.
Hope you like.......
All made from old and rescued fabrics,knapkins,hankerchiefs,tablecloths and the odd pillowcase.
Maybe butterflies would be more summer but I love moths and the fact that they come out at night.










7 comments:

  1. They are so beautiful. I like, I like !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou!
    I plan to make lots and lots!
    Best wishes.
    Finch

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like moths because there's something just a little sinister about them ... despite the fact that yours are so beautiful they're still edgy ... nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarah,thankyou.
    Cant beat a bit of sinister!
    I think the next batch will be in darker colours. Ive got some emerald velvet that im itching to use.
    Finch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are wonderful! What a clever idea for left over bits and pieces of salvaged handwork. I love them and want to try a butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry , I mean moths not a page .
    I love these very much !
    Can you give me an e-mail if you have one for sale ?
    Love ♥RINI♥
    gypsycatharina@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete