About Me

My Photo
Leeds, Yorkshire, United Kingdom
I've been making things all my life in some way.....its all I know and all I want to do. You are welcome to follow me on any of the following links...Website, Pinterest, Etsy, Flickr, Tumblr, and Facebook.

Saturday, 24 November 2012

Saw this....thought of you...


  1. WOW! absolutely wonderful. This totally made my windy rainy gloomy day, thanks Finch x

    [LOL my captcha is fanyzit!]

  2. Thanks for sharing..LOVED it...so magical.

  3. I saw her perform at Sundance a couple years ago. It was intriguing! From where I was sitting I could peak behind the curtain and see what she was up to. Fun:)

  4. I have just found the TED videos, and wow!!some of these are just what I need at the moment.THANKS!!
    Your work is really different.I love it!!