Snails..........

Snail soft sculptures By Mister Finch by ohmisterfinch

Here's two snails from a new pattern that I have been working on. I really wanted to release these at the same time as the toadstools but just didn't have the time.

I think this is the most complicated pattern that I have made so far which I have to admit was really frustrating,especially the shells.
They have a really quiet presence about them which is really nice.
I think the next ones will have stripey shells maybe with some flashes of greens and blues....




Comments

  1. They are smashing. It was worth the effort of persevering with the tricky pattern. Looking forward to seeing the next ones too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They somehow look wise. These fellas may be my new favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  3. boah, your snails are wonderful, i love it

    hugs from sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG You really are a brilliant!
    I love everything you create ~

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are really stunning
    sy
    sysprints.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Très réussi Mister Finch
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Priceless.........you go from strength to strength!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have always had an attachment to snails, and your creatures are no exception. Precious!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love these ... Oh how amazing a giant one would be !!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love these snails. Quite a tribute to their species too. Feel very sad that everyone hates and kills them. Things of beauty in their own way and very gentle.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts