October Beasts..........

Have been working on lots of things at the same time which isn't usually what I do I tend to work on one or two at most and then onto the next thing.... but Ive been busy making things for Christmas which I'll report on when I'm allowed to....
Ive been making things in pairs whilst working on bigger projects and this has been quite good and a move out of my comfort zone in a way but its worked out quite well.
The result is actually pairs of items some practically identical and for the first time a pair of Hares which will go into my shop as a pair as I couldn't bear to part them....Aww....!
Anyway here they all are and this collection of beasties will go into my shop tomorrow ....... Monday 29th October at 6pm UK time.
Things have been getting very busy lately especially on Etsy which is wonderful it really is with my things now selling very fast which is why I'm putting times up and dates.
If my shop is empty I'm still around and my shop hasn't closed down its just that my things have sold......never fear I'm behind the scenes sewing,always sewing.











Comments

  1. oh my gott the rabbits so sweet and wonderful. i like it
    hugs from sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a hard choice! I adore the mushrooms, but the moths are splendid, and the hares are adorable, and the cage bunnies are simply amazing!
    Cheers!
    Teresa in California
    http://amagicalwhimsy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow The first pair of rabbits is amazing!! They bring with them some interesting stories... Love your work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the mushrooms and your rabbits are always wonderful! You are an inspiration.
    Tabitha

    http://tabithacottrell.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the hares....
    absolutely adore the fox.
    you've been so busy....can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts