About Me

My photo
Leeds, Yorkshire, United Kingdom
I've been making things all my life in some way.....its all I know and all I want to do. You are welcome to follow me on any of the following links...Website, Pinterest, Tumblr, and Facebook.

Sunday, 19 June 2011

Arnold................

Whils Im in the mood for being revealing this is Arnold.
Hes a monster made from test pieces that didnt work out,but put together made a little monster.
 





















 


























He lives next to my computer.
When im not around I imagine his head to light up as strolls around.
*big smile.

5 comments:

  1. oh arnold .... joy ... welcome ... have fun snooping around when mr finch is out of the room ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's a great little monster! :))) He looks completely tame,harmless and fun... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. If Arnold gets lonely I may have to make him a girlfriend or boyfriend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. very steampunk - I love him!

    ReplyDelete