Pugs and pins

Just finished making a pair of pugs head pincushions.
I used a vintage pair of candlesticks as the base as they were just the right kind of weight that I was looking for.
I like how they have turned and out and am making some more right away.























And also finished today a black dodo.























Oh and I nearly forgot this little creature.
A little deers head with a large green ribbon.

















Today even though it was bright wasn't the best day for taking images not sure why.
Some days it all just works easily.
Today was not one of those days!
So Im sorry that they are a bit flat!

Comments

  1. Hi there, I've just discovered your blog via Chantal Vincent Art and I'm amazed at all the wonderful things you make.

    I love, love , love your moths........ wouldn't mind having a few of them fluttering around my lamp.

    Claire :}

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Dodo is so cool!!! Love your work!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou both very much.
    im a bit obssesed with making moths at the moment I do think that they are one of my favourites to make.
    x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts