About Me

My photo
Leeds, Yorkshire, United Kingdom
I've been making things all my life in some way.....its all I know and all I want to do. You are welcome to follow me on any of the following links...Website, Pinterest, Tumblr, and Facebook.

Tuesday, 31 May 2011

Little vintage beetles......

 Ive missed making creepy crawly beetles so finished off this little batch today and  I feel a lot better!All made from tiny segments of vintage tablecloths.
The sun was pouring in today and it was a great day for making things and getting work photographed. You really cant beat natural light can you?

























Of course I would feel right if i didn't include a 'cat-outtake' image.

At least it gives you a sense of scale!

All in my esty shop now!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/MisterFinch?ref=pr_shop

4 comments:

  1. Marvelous!! You are on a magnificent creative splurge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who are you?! And what my cat is doing at your place?! Maybe she searches for soft sculpture makers?!
    http://nogamalachi01.blogspot.com/2010/11/autumn-is-here.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Noga,thanks for all your kind comments!

    ReplyDelete