About Me

My photo
Leeds, Yorkshire, United Kingdom
I've been making things all my life in some way.....its all I know and all I want to do. You are welcome to follow me on any of the following links...Website, Pinterest, Tumblr, and Facebook.

Thursday, 28 April 2011

New moths......

Just finished adding some new moths to my shop.
Ive missed making them alot so hopefully I can keep them back in my etsy shop more regularly.























and 3 springtime pugs ready for new adventures.


2 comments:

  1. Hello! My name is Barbara and I am a writer Lia. I live in Brazil. I would order the release of the use of a picture I found on his blog, to put on the cover of a book and = I intend to publish a network of bookstores. Can I use this image as the cover of my book - autumn of my madness - is a romance genre - magical realism - where a woman travels back in time to find the love of your life. I appreciate if you can release the picture. Thank you!


    The application refers to the first image of this post. My e-mail - barbaralia@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete