About Me

My photo
Leeds, Yorkshire, United Kingdom
I've been making things all my life in some way.....its all I know and all I want to do. You are welcome to follow me on any of the following links...Website, Pinterest, Tumblr, and Facebook.

Wednesday, 19 May 2010

Ibiza


Well i've just returned from my holiday in Ibiza,im not going to bore you with images of my holiday but I thought that i would show you some images of the doors I took.
I love the colours they use and how they age showing different textures against their fittings and locks.




















I found this little guy at the side of the road........




So now it's back to work and back to making things!!

I do like to sunbathe but i do get a bit restless doing nothing.......going to work on my insects now.
I think i've missed them.

2 comments:

  1. Los mejores acabados, los mejores colores, las mejores texturas... solo las consigue el azar. No, no creo que a Vivienne le importe mucho el estado de tu cuarto de trabajo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the pictures of door locks- so amazing. Your work is really fantastic. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete