About Me

My photo
Leeds, Yorkshire, United Kingdom
I've been making things all my life in some way.....its all I know and all I want to do. You are welcome to follow me on any of the following links...Website, Pinterest, Tumblr, and Facebook.

Thursday, 27 May 2010



Here are some new bugs that ive been working on...................







I think they are slowly getting bigger!
Im going to sell them soon on etsy but first I want to make a large group and have them all photographed together,I think it will look really cool.
Last night I was working on one and I had to get him finished as I did'nt like the idea of him lying on my desk half finished.
I guess im one of those people who fantasise about things coming to life at night.



I know this is alittle grusome but I came across it whilst looking for insect images on the internet,isnt it amazing though.Just think how quickily the spider would have had to move to catch a bird.
It's not common place for these spiders to catch birds.
Amazing.

1 comment:

  1. particularly like the ones featuring the patterned fabric...
    As for your bird catching spider - yes, amazing.. and quite a good contrast of content to the other craft blogs i read of a morning!

    ReplyDelete