About Me

My photo
Leeds, Yorkshire, United Kingdom
I've been making things all my life in some way.....its all I know and all I want to do. You are welcome to follow me on any of the following links...Website, Pinterest, Tumblr, and Facebook.

Wednesday, 23 April 2014

Two............



Here's a peek a something I'm working on....some small toadstools spirits...I've been working on them in between other work....would ideally like to make a small group of them and shoot them in the woods...ill have more details on them soon-ish...

10 comments:

  1. Love to think of toadstools having spirits..... can't wait to see more of your whimsy!
    Jacqui

    ReplyDelete
  2. мagic! wonderfully! perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soon-ish, oh yes, I hope it will be. Absolutely amazing. The idea of shooting them in the woods is great...um... as long, as you shoot them with... a camera ;))
    Can´t wait for these pictures ;)
    Méa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Amazing work. Can`t wait to see the end result! :)
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm completely delighted to see these. I want to see them in a stop motion please :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your work is beautiful and I am inspired by watching your journey. Keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete