About Me

My Photo
Leeds, Yorkshire, United Kingdom
I've been making things all my life in some way.....its all I know and all I want to do. You are welcome to follow me on any of the following links...Website, Pinterest, Etsy, Flickr, Tumblr, and Facebook.

Wednesday, 23 October 2013

Oooky Spooky............





Halloween pieces will be available from my Etsy shop this Friday evening 25th Oct....7.30pm UK time.
The hares are approx 48cm x 14cm each will come with a vintage brass cauldron and wand.
£159 each

The floral spiders are all different sizes but roughly are 30cm x 30cm. £99 each

Both come gift boxed.

5 comments:

  1. wow, i like it all but the rabbits are my favorit

    regards from sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I literally gasped at the sight of that beautiful black spider. I love it, love it, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I really love the spiders! ( never thought I'd say that;))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are any of the spiders still available, they are so lovely!

    ReplyDelete