About Me

My Photo
Leeds, Yorkshire, United Kingdom
I've been making things all my life in some way.....its all I know and all I want to do. You are welcome to follow me on any of the following links...Website, Pinterest, Etsy, Flickr, Tumblr, and Facebook.

Tuesday, 24 September 2013

Bases.........
















In between making the large toadstools for The Imaginarium I'm making some smaller models to sell on Etsy. These are a new style for me on these bases and I'm really enjoying making them. These will be stained with tea and flashes of bright ink....Alice in wonderland-y / poisonous I think ..that's the idea anyway.
I do quite like the ghostliness of them being plain but I do prefer dirty and scuffed....
Ideally would like to make a nice big collection of them in time for Halloween but ill let you know more details about them when they are finished...but this style will be going to Etsy
x

5 comments:

  1. Love the toadstools. Fungae and lichens are such an inspiration for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see them complete.

    ReplyDelete