About Me

My photo
Leeds, Yorkshire, United Kingdom
I've been making things all my life in some way.....its all I know and all I want to do. You are welcome to follow me on any of the following links...Website, Pinterest, Tumblr, and Facebook.

Friday, 7 September 2012

Moth sisters...........

Blossom moth sisters by ohmisterfinch

A new set of moths these are all made from hand stitched sampler.
The threads are wool I think?
They are quite thick but they look so nice,I'm really pleased with this set.
If somebody asked me do I like Purple I would say 'not really' but then I see choices that I have made recently that all have quite a lot of Purple in them.
I think its when its with other colours that I like it the most.
The colours in this sampler were brilliant and it combinations of colours that I wouldn't have put together myself but work really beautifully.
This set of moths will go into my Esty shop at 6pm UK time today.

7 comments:

  1. Fantastic!! If at all possible, you have outdone yourself!! They are gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i seriously hate moths
    i seriously love these
    x ... ****
    been sewing up a 'breeze'
    at mine too: but completely abstract}
    linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. again these are just beautiful and amazing. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. How whimsical yet realistic at the same time. Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE your work! You have magic hands I think. I've been covetting something created (or should I say 'conjured') by you for ages. Just need to save some mroe pennies .... have a lovely break and look forward to your return. Minerva x

    ReplyDelete
  6. These moths I love - you make beautiful things :)
    x

    ReplyDelete