when I first saw it it was in a real state and I nearly didn't get it as I thought it was a bit to damaged.
The painting had holes ,rust and the frame had punctured through the canvas.
However I'm glad that I did pick it up and after a dust,gentle wash and strengthen with thick cotton I was able to make these little babies.
The painting was of a rock out to sea with looming storm clouds and seagulls.
I finished it with a Matt varnish to keep the paint from flaking off.
A very satisfying project as I hate things being thrown away that have life in them. I especially like all the nails holes that I left after it was removed from the frame.