About Me

My photo
Leeds, Yorkshire, United Kingdom
I've been making things all my life in some way.....its all I know and all I want to do. You are welcome to follow me on any of the following links...Website, Pinterest, Tumblr, and Facebook.

Saturday, 30 June 2012

Paulina Temmes ...........

Paulina is one of my absolute favourite textile artists, I like many think she is amazing at what she does.
She's been quiet for a while but now shes back!
Capturing expressions and emotions is often very hard with textile but she does it seemingly effortlessly and beautifully.
She has re-opened her shop from the 1st of July with this gorgeous sheep available.



















Paulina's etsy shop

Her blog

xx

2 comments:

  1. I love her work too, thanks for letting us know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh is this one wonderful. i am falling in love by this pictures

    love greats from sylvia from the mäsywi-bären

    ReplyDelete