About Me

My photo
Leeds, Yorkshire, United Kingdom
I've been making things all my life in some way.....its all I know and all I want to do. You are welcome to follow me on any of the following links...Website, Pinterest, Tumblr, and Facebook.

Tuesday, 27 March 2012

Foxheads............

Finished off some fox heads this morning and now up in my shop.

They each have their name engraved on the little chest plate.
Victor,Wilfred,Archie,Claude and Peabody.
All a little handsome....and all a little sly.....

5 comments:

  1. Handsome & sly - a winning combination. Peasbody is coming to live in the Applewood with us! Hoorah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WONDERFUL! Love the notion of these animal heads as compared to the dreadful taxiderm-ed heads of animals killed for sport too.
    These are smashing Mr F!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marvelous!! I really like the coloring of these pieces...can almost feel their softness :)

    ReplyDelete