About Me

My photo
Leeds, Yorkshire, United Kingdom
I've been making things all my life in some way.....its all I know and all I want to do. You are welcome to follow me on any of the following links...Website, Pinterest, Tumblr, and Facebook.

Thursday, 22 September 2011

.......sneaky pics............

Well.................
Heres some little sneaky pics of a collection im doing for something Im not mentioning yet.
Shhhhhhhhhhhh...................

































































































































































































More info soon.......ssshhhhh

6 comments:

  1. damn you finch ... every time you make a weeping one it makes me exquisitely sad :) can't wait to see more ... but guess I'll have to x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, it's got to be Liberty????? Xmas window?????

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks everyone!
    And its not Libertys window I can confirm....lets just say its not for not trying....

    ReplyDelete
  4. how exciting...Anthropologie maybe? You could do them a fabulous window....
    Lynn xx

    ReplyDelete